Our Steps for a Successful Strategy
ROI is much more than a buzzword. Your return on investment is our number-one priority in every strategy. We get the results you deserve by recommending channels that allow us to track the results of every campaign, whether it’s through lead generation, online conversions, or ecommerce sales.
Our recommendations often include:
- Website usability suggestions and increased calls-to-action
- Website content recommendations to improve SEO
- Google Analytics customization and conversion tracking
- Editorial content planning for SEO and social
- Social media marketing and paid content amplification
- Google AdWords and Bing Advertising (PPC)
- Media buying with a direct response marketing focus
- Blog posts and blogger outreach to key opinion leaders (KOLs)
All This & Strategic Tracking?
You might think Analytics doesn’t sound like the spiciest thing in the world — but take a look at what we can do with Google Tag Manager. We can add marketing tags to a website without going through a developer or back end, and track phone calls, social media clicks, and emails to a site, plus all regular conversion metrics like form completions and downloads. We think that’s pretty exciting.